There are two problems with traditional but beautiful looking clay and concrete roof tiles:
1. Those traditional roofing materials and installation techniques can be weak against extreme weather. It is not reassuring as we experience climate change.
2. They can be heavy on your roofstructure. To build a strong roof structure can be expensive and make your reroofing project much bigger than necessary.
Yet why do many people choose them?
Because many light and strong roofs on the market are not beautiful.
Is there no other roofing solution, which can combine the best of both worlds?
Yes, there is. We believe that GERARD can be the golden middle way.
GERARD provides an alternative contemporary roofing solution, which is chosen by more and more people.
That is the stonechip coated metal roof.
We at GERARD make that kind of innovative and beautiful roofs.
Is it just another marketing trick?
No. Not at GERARD.
We tell you why we believe GERARD can offer you a special roofing solution:
Because of its unique combination of benefits no other roofing type features.
That is the very reason it is becoming increasingly popular.
- Thanks to gorgeous volcanic stonechip coating GERARD is as beautiful as any roof you’ve ever seen. And it will stay that way for decades since the colors of volcanic stonechips will not fade due to UV rays.
- Thanks to its corrosion resistant aluminum-zinc body it is so light (7-times lighter than clay!) and long-lasting, that your house will be delighted to own.
- Thanks to its unique 8-point fastening installation technique it is so strong, that can protect your home even against extreme hail or hurricane.
GERARD • Profile: Milano • Colour: Rosso
You see, beauty can be fragile, but not necessarily.
Not with GERARD.
Read more here